Create your legacy with MS Plus
Callistemon Phoeniceus is the emblem of the MS Callistemon League. It has been selected for three reasons:
- The callistemon or bottlebrush is an Australian native shrub symbolising healing and joy.
- The structure of the flower with its filaments emerging from a central stem, mirrors the central nervous system – the part of the human anatomy most profoundly affected by multiple sclerosis.
- This native flower blooms a striking red, the very same colour as the MS logo.
We recognize remarkable individuals like you who have made a legacy gift commitment to the MS organisation with membership in the MS Callistemon League. Through your commitment, you will be there, along the journey, helping people with multiple sclerosis to live the best life that they can. Our heartfelt thanks for your loving and thoughtful support.
If you’ve already named MS Plus in your Will or trust, please let us know. We would appreciate the opportunity to recognise you for your generosity. If you prefer to remain anonymous, we will honour your wishes, but we would like to thank you privately.
Benefits of joining the MS Callistemon League
As a valued member of the MS Callistemon League, you will:
- Be included in our Celebration of Life book – including words of your choice which will live on forever
- Be individually acknowledged in newsletters, promotional material and on the MS website – with your permission
- Receive regular newsletters
- Receive VIP invitations to special events
Perhaps the greatest reward you will gain is the knowledge that your commitment to MS through your gift in Will will serve to improve quality of life for countless Australians affected by multiple sclerosis, for generations to come.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about setting up your legacy gift or if you need more information.
Share Your Legacy
Please let us know if you've already included a gift for MS Plus. Providing us with documentation is the best way to ensure that your gift is used in the way you intend.
The Impact of Your Giving
Could help pay for an MS Nurse to support a person living with MS and their family through the crisis of relapse.
Could accelerate research to find a cure for MS.
Could create your enduring legacy of love for those living with MS and other neurological conditions.
*Please note that these examples are for illustration purposes only and actual gift amounts may differ. Please contact our team to see the impact you can make possible.
Become an MS Plus Insider
Do you want to receive exclusive email updates directly from MS Plus?
Get direct and instant access to a member of our team, who will share information about your impact, project outcomes and stories from the field.