The Callistemon League
Callistemon Phoeniceus is the emblem of Multiple Sclerosis Limited’s Callistemon League.
- The callistemon or bottlebrush is an Australian native shrub symbolising healing and joy.
- The structure of the flower with its filaments emerging from a central stem, mirrors the central nervous system – the part of the human anatomy most profoundly affected by multiple sclerosis.
- This native flower blooms a striking red, the very same colour as the MS logo.
We recognise remarkable individuals like you who have made a legacy gift commitment to the MS organisation with membership in The Callistemon League.
You’re invited to join a special group of friends when you let us know that you’ve included a gift for Multiple Sclerosis Limited in your Will or trust, or by beneficiary nomination.
Through your commitment, you will be there, along the journey, helping people with multiple sclerosis to live the best life that they can. Our heartfelt thanks for your loving and thoughtful support.
If you’ve already named Multiple Sclerosis Limited in your Will or trust, please let us know. We would appreciate the opportunity to recognise you for your generosity. If you prefer to remain anonymous, we will honour your wishes, but we would like to thank you privately.
Benefits of joining the Callistemon League
As a valued member of the Callistemon League, you will:
- Be included in our Book of Remembrance – including words of your choice which will live on forever
- Be individually acknowledged in newsletters, promotional material and on the MS website – with your permission
- Receive regular newsletters
- Receive VIP invitations to special events
Perhaps the greatest reward you will gain is the knowledge that your commitment to MS through your bequest will serve to improve quality of life for countless Australians affected by multiple sclerosis, for generations to come.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about setting up your legacy gift or if you need more information.